ABOUT THE CALENDAR
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
How do I add an event to the calendar?
Events are added to the calendar two ways:
1) By a Harvard SEAS admin user who has access to add their own events
2) Through the “Submit an Event” feature accessible to Harvard community members with Harvard Key access
Please note the following regarding events that are added to the calendar:
- all events must have a contact name (first and last name) and email
- all appropriate fields must be filled out
What type of events are approved to be on the calendar?
The following criteria will be evaluated when determining if an event is to be approved for the Harvard SEAS events calendar:
1) Does the event involve members of the Harvard SEAS community and does the discussion topic directly relate to science and engineering?
2) Does the event reflect Harvard SEAS’s core values?
3) Has the event been submitted by a member of the Harvard community?
4) Does the event submission contain an event host and contact person (w/ email included)?
How long is the approval timeframe for submitted events?
Can I add a seminar series to the “Series” pull-down search option?
Seminar series included in the “Series” pull-down search option must meet the following criteria:
1) Be a branded event series that occurs on a regular basis (e.g., weekly, bi-weekly, etc.)
2) Be led by member(s) of the Harvard SEAS community
3) Involve outside guest speaker(s) and provide academic content related to science & engineering
Email email@example.com to request a seminar series be added to the Harvard SEAS Events Calendar.